How to check for an OTA update
1. Short press the button on your screen in order to let the Float Menu pop up.
2. Now press the Settings button (Gear Symbol).
3. Click on Device (on the lower left corner under System in the picture below).
4. Now you can click on Online Update (The arrow at the bottom right under System Updates).
5. Your Riva screen will scan for updates automatically when connected to the internet.
6. If there is a newer version available you will see the screen below. Press Update to continue.
7. Your screen will now download the Update (DO NOT TURN OFF SCREEN).
8. When your download is finished it will restart the screen after 8 seconds automatically. You can press the 'Bunny button' to restart immediately when you're in a hurry.
9. After the restart the screen will update and apply the new settings. This can take several minutes and do not power off the screen before it is completely booted!
10. Your screen is up to date now! In case you've updated from a really old version, please repeat the steps above to see if there are any additional updates available.