Please read the following instructions carefully for safe use of Wallom.
Not following instructions can result in:
- Serious damage to Wallom and/or its components;
- Accidents resulting in bodily injury.
- Do not install Wallom if the product is visibly damaged.
- Wallom is meant for indoor use only.
- Do not place chairs or cabinets directly beneath or above Wallom’s reach.
- Opening the electrical or mechanical parts of Wallom may result in malfunction.
Meet the following requirements:
- Do not install alone
- Read the installation manual carefully
- Environment must be clean and dry
- Temperature must be between 5°C and 40°C
- The screen has to weigh below Wallom’s lift limit of 150kg (330lbs) max.
- Make sure the floor is even before placing Wallom.
- Provide at least 15cm of space around Wallom to prevent collision, containment and clamping.
Check if Wallom has been installed as instructed in this user manual.
Before plugging in, please check if:
- cables are without damage
- all the individual components, including cables, are connected correctly
- The required voltage is 240V AC, 50-60 Hz (Universal)
Prevent damage to Wallom or bodily injury by making sure the cable management is not placing any strain on the connections of the screen and Wallom.
USING THE WALLOM LIFT
- DO NOT overload the lift as this can result in damage to Wallom or bodily injury.
- DO NOT sit or stand on Wallom.
- DO NOT use Wallom for hoisting a person.
Switch off immediately if unusual noises or smells are detected.
Supervise when young children, persons with disabilities and persons without technical knowledge or experience are around Wallom to prevent accidents.
- Stop operating Wallom by removing the plug from its socket.
- If a display is mounted, put the lift in the lowest position when moving Wallom
- Prevent damage to Wallom or bodily injury by taking care of the following:
- Relieve Wallom of any loads that may be released during the move.
- Do not move Wallom along a surface with an incline of more than 5 degrees
- Move Wallom with at least two persons if a display is mounted
- Remove dust and dirt at appropriate intervals.
- Cleaning products and disinfectants should not contain large amounts of alkaline or acid. Only use products with a pH value of between 6-8.
- Please note: the electromechanical parts of Wallom are not resistant to cutting oil.
MAINTAINING AND REPAIRING WALLOM: DOUBLE-INSULATED PRODUCTS
Wallom is a double insulated electrical appliance (Class II). It is designed in such a manner that a safety connection to electrical earth is NOT required.
- Maintenance may only be carried out by qualified service personnel.
- Repairs may only be carried out by authorised repair centres of CTOUCH Europe BV..
- Replacement parts must be 100% identical to the parts being replaced.
IN CASE OF MALFUNCTION:
- Inspect the lift for damage.
- Inspect if bolts, connections, cables and plugs are damaged.
- Contact your dealer.