Installation / User Manual
Installation / User Manual (EN/DE/NL)
📂 Download the manual as a PDF here (EN/DE/NL)
Quick links to the information you are looking for:
Wallom3 - General Safety Instructions
Wallom3 - Installation Mobile Lift
Wallom3 - Installation Wall Lift
USING THE WALLOM LIFT
• DO NOT overload the lift as this can result in damage to Wallom or bodily injury.
• DO NOT sit or stand on Wallom.
• DO NOT use Wallom for hoisting a person.
Switch off immediately if unusual noises or smells are detected.
Supervise when young children, persons with disabilities and persons without technical knowledge
or experience are around Wallom to prevent accidents.
Stop operating Wallom by removing the plug from its socket. If a display is mounted, put the lift in the lowest position when moving Wallom. Prevent damage to Wallom or bodily injury by taking care of the following:
• Relieve Wallom of any loads that may be released during the move.
• Do not move Wallom along a surface with an incline of more than 5 degrees
• Move Wallom with at least two persons if a display is mounted.
Remove dust and dirt at appropriate intervals.
Cleaning products and disinfectants should not contain large amounts of alkaline or acid. Only use
products with a pH value of between 6-8.
Please note: the electromechanical parts of Wallom are not resistant to cutting oil.
MAINTAINING AND REPAIRING WALLOM: DOUBLE-INSULATED PRODUCTS
Wallom is a double insulated electrical appliance (Class II). It is designed in such a manner that a
safety connection to electrical earth is NOT required.
• Maintenance may only be carried out by qualified service personnel.
• Repairs may only be carried out by authorised repair centres of CTOUCH Europe BV..
• Replacement parts must be 100% identical to the parts being replace..
IN CASE OF MALFUNCTION
•Inspect the lift for damage.
•Inspect if bolts, connections, cables and plugs are damaged.
•Contact your dealer.
*Changes or modifications will void all warranties and exclude any liability. This user manual contains detailed instructions about your product. Pictures and illustrations in this manual are for reference only and may differ from the reality. Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.