CTOUCH Pro version 4.x.x. is really flexible in terms of settings. For example you can enable/disable certain key features depending on your needs. Below an explanation on the different possibilities.
Note: All below settings can also be accessed remotely via https://settings.kickle.app
To be able to get to the settings, you need to authenticate with the O365 account from that particular room.
On the local machine, use a keyboard with the CTRL+SHIFT+K to access the settings (local will get the O365 authentication like on remote settings, soon)
1. Set time [Minutes] CTOUCH Pro will book in the Exchange agenda when starting an unbooked/spontaneous meeting.
2. Automatic roombooking Enabled/Disabled (linked roombooking duration at item 1).
3. Select the default functionality after the meeting started:
- VoilaReceiver (Wireless Screen Sharing)
4. 3:00AM automatic restart [application]/reboot [Windows device].
5. Allow to use the CTOUCH Pro without pre-booking the meeting (off means you force people to book the meeting(room) in advance). If this feature is disabled (off), below information will disappear from the home page of the application.
1. Enable/Disable the browser.
2. Add browser shortcut.
3. Fill in the details of the URL.
Tip: use the browser with Windows to visit the page you want to add, select it in the address bar of the browser and copy-paste it in here.
4. Delete earlier added URL.
1. Enable/Disable Calendar (as visible on the home screen).
2. Set time [Minutes] CTOUCH Pro will wait to remove a booked meeting from the Exchange agenda in case the booked meeting isn't started. This will free the agenda and thus the room for other users. When value is set to , the feature is disabled.
3. Hide meeting title (subject from the booked meeting) on the home screen.
1. Enable/Disable Documents. When Documents is Enabled; possibility to save/share annotations (depending on the settings at 2 & 3). Documents Disabled; no possibility to save/share annotations.
2. Enable/Disable possibility to Save annotations to a USB Drive.
3. Enable/Disable possibility to Share annotations by email (via Room Account O365 email address)
1. Enable/Disable Screensaver.
2. Time [Minutes] that it takes before the Screensaver kicks in.
1. Enable/Disable Screenshot possibility in the Wireless Screen Sharing and the Browser.
1. Enable/Disable the whiteboard functionality.
2. Enable/Disable the possibility to add sticky notes to the whiteboard.
3. Enable/Disable Default active pen state. When enabled, you write with the pen, the finger is used to move objects and fist is to wipe. When disabled, you can write with pen and finger but have to select the arrows icon on the whiteboard to move object around.
Note: active pen state also depends on the touch screen you use. CTOUCH Riva (WindowsInk enabled) and CTOUCH Canvas both are able to distinguish between pen and finger.
4. Enable/Disable users to change the active pen state as set at point 3. In case enabled and changed by end-user, the value comes back to default state as set at point 3 when starting a new session.
5. Value to set the whiteboard matrix [Values between 1 and 6] on available empty pages
1. Enable/Disable Wireless display sharing.
2. Set the type of Wireless display sharing. Default value is Voila (WebRTC based) but second option is to set it to HDMI in to use Barco ClickShare.
Note: To be able to connect Barco ClickShare, additional hardware is needed (CTOUCH Screen Cast Module).
3. Information area to fill in the Guest WiFi name (SSID) to help guest connect to your local guest network [For Voila Only]. See below example.
4. Information area to fill in the Guest WiFi password to help guest connect to your local guest network [For Voila Only]. See below example.