Important notes: None of the external applications can and will be controlled by the For Teams Go/Kickle application. Therefore it can be that external applications are storing data and/or can give access to local storage. Please make sure you are aware of this for your particular application(s) and take the appropriate measures where needed/required.
Keep in mind that Windows Store applications and System Tray application cannot be added as application. Also applications that force full screen and/or force to be in front of the For Teams Go application can conflict with the For Teams Go application.
Regarding VC applications, Windows cannot cope with multiple VC platforms at the same time (access to the microphone and camera is mutual exclusive). Therefor it is not recommended to combine multiple VC solutions in one configuration unless upfront well tested. If a certain VC solution is claiming the camera and/or microphone, others might not work. CTOUCH has no influence on that and can therefor not be held responsible.
On the local machine, use a keyboard with the CTRL+SHIFT+K to access the settings (local will get the O365 authentication like on remote settings, soon). Go to Apps shortcuts to change and/or add new shortcuts)
1. Enable/Disable Apps shortcuts.
2. Add App shortcut to an already installed and configured Windows application (points to an executable). When selecting, Windows File Explorer will automatically pop up to select the application on your local device.
3. Add App shortcut to a URL that should appear as application. Icon will be automatically added and follows the icon from the application.
Note: For security reasons, the Chromium based browser will not store cookies and/or passwords.
4. Fill in the details of the URL (top line contains just the name, bottom line contains the URL). Icon will be automatically added and follows the icon from the website.
Tip: use the browser with Windows to visit the page you want to add, select it in the address bar of the browser and copy-paste it in here.
5. Quick access enabled; the App will appear in the Quick access bar. Disabled; the App will appear in a side menu. In case no apps are located in the side menu (Quick access disabled), the side menu icon will automatically disappear from the Quick access menu.
6. Delete earlier added application.