Will my USB camera fit on the Stage camera mount?
The CTOUCH Stage camera mount is designed for smaller USB camera’s. It has a plateau size of 65 x 65 mm, can carry a weight of 1 KG max. It includes rubber grip inlays to improve grip of a mounted camera and a ¼” tripod screw to fully secure compatible camera’s.
- Mounted with tripod ¼” screw:
- Logitech StreamCam and PTZ PRO 2
- Huddly Go and IQ
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000, LifeCam Studio, en LifeCam Studio for Business,
- AVer CAM340, CAM340+
- YeaLink UVC30, UVC30-Room
- Other small-size USB camera’s with ¼” screw mount
- Mounted without the tripod ¼” screw (less secure):
- Logitech Brio, C270, C505e, C920, C922, C925e C930e
- Poly EagleEye Cube
- AverMedia Live Streamer CAM 313
- Microsoft LifeCam Cinema, LifeCam Cinema for Business
- HuddleCamHD Conferencing Webcam v2
- Jabra PanaCast
- YeaLink UVC20
CTOUCH Stage is NOT large enough to hold full-sized camera’s such as Logitech Rally/Meetup, Aver CAM5xx, VC5xx, SVCxxx and Poly Studio. For this we advise you to use the mounting materials provided with the camera to mount the camera on the wall above or beneath the screen.