The CEC commands which can be used on our screens* are:
- One Touch Play
- Allows devices to switch the TV to use it as the active source when playback starts
- System Standby**
- Enables users to switch multiple devices to standby mode with the press of one button
- Routing Control
- Controls the switching of signal sources
- Remote Control Pass Through
- Allows remote control commands to be passed through to other devices within the system
** It is only possible to turn on the CTOUCH display by turning on the external device, not the other way around. When turning the external device into stand-by mode, the CTOUCH display will not go in stand-by mode automatically. For this can set the “no input stand-by” in the Dealer Menu.
CEC is a standard protocol, but some devices have compatibility problems when they are implemented.