Version 4.0.x (April, 2021)
- Improved whiteboard:
- Improved whiteboard pages navigation
- Added laser pointer
- Added undo/re-do buttons
- Deleting per whiteboard page
- Possibility for pen, finger & fist recognition
- Smart Sticky Notes auto placement
- Improved Voila (Wireless Screen Sharing):
- New designed GUI
- Voila connection code simplified
- Up to 50% faster in touch back via application
- Firefox support (next to Chrome and Edge based on Chromium)
- No browser plugin needed anymore
- Voila via browser uses internet (easier for guests and IT integration)
- Voila via Voila application connects on local network
- Improved Webbrowser:
- Added shortcut possibility
- Improved Microsoft Teams Client Integration:
- One-Click pre-booked Teams meeting
- One-Click spontaneous Teams meeting
- Improved security (calendar hidden)
- Added access possibility to personal Teams files within a meeting session:
QR login/logout possibility to easily login to and logout from your personal Teams environment. Via this way you can open e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and pdf's as stored in your personal Teams within a meeting session. This makes it also possible to save e.g. your whiteboard annotations back to your personal Teams.
- Added Application Launcher:
- Windows 10 applications can be added to the Side bar for easy access
- Possibility to use any VC solution that can be installed within Windows
- Possibility to use any collaboration software that can be installed within Windows
- Added possibility to adapt the For Teams Go application to your liking (disable/enable features) depending on needs and/or policies
- Added Remote Management
Version 3.2.26805 (January, 2021)
- When you type out an email, For Teams Go/Kickle will now display the contact list (autocompletion).
- There's a new "exit meeting" button. For Teams Go/Kickle will now ask you explicitly if you want to stay or leave the meeting.
- For Teams Go/Kickle now displays a time-keeper.
- When there's a network disconnection, For Teams Talk/Kickle will now attempt to reconnect automatically.
- Some meetings don't disappear immediately from the timeline.
- The "move" icon in the annotation toolbar was not displayed.
- Sometimes, the "voila code" was erroneous.
Version 3.2.24916 (November, 2020)