Web App 4.0.8/Windows App 4.0.5 (December, 2021)
- Whiteboard templates possible and selectable on every single whiteboard page
Note: example whiteboard templates are available on the CTOUCH Help Center, as well as an explanation on how to set them up.
- Maximum PDF export size increased from 3MB to 150MB (applicable for export to USB, Email & Microsoft Teams)
- With custom background set and no meetings planned, UI partly disappeared behind set background
- Automatic update mechanism improved
- Timeline can come into a loop where it continues to refreshes as well as creating new Voila codes
- Sometimes screensaver trigger could kick you out of an active meeting
- Sometimes captured images could still exist when re-entering immediately the same meeting
- Sometimes when canceling the Teams call, Teams client couldn't be made visible anymore in the session.
- When unchecking all pages, error was triggered saying "error occurred when converting the whiteboard to PDF"
- Improved check to prevent 2 equal O365 accounts used on different screens
- Improved HDMI-in video quality path (improved ClickShare PQ)
- Improved settings access when no meetings are planned
- Improved PDF export to prevent email without attachment
- Improved login mechanism to prevent O365 login being lost
- Improved screenshot mechanism to prevent them sometimes disappearing from the whiteboard
Web App 4.0.6/Windows App 4.0.4 (September, 2021)
- Improved security as now O365 Authentication is mandatory for local settings access (via keyboard CTRL+SHIFT+K)
- Possibility to add company logo to welcome screen
- Possibility to add URL background image to welcome screen
- Possibility to add URL background image to screen saver
- Visibility time 'done meetings' on welcome screen now configurable
- Booked meetings and/or forwarded meetings remain visible until scheduled end-time
- Focus remains now on (upcoming) meeting even when not started yet (and starting time is already in the past)
- Ghost meeting killer setting value to '0' was not disabling the feature
- Removed vowels from the Voila code to prevent potential obscene language
Web App 4.0.5/Windows App 4.0.3 (August, 2021)
- Pen color didn't reset to default blue color after ending the session
Web App 4.0.4/Windows App 4.0.3 (July, 2021)
Note: This version needs re-authentication with the O365 account!
- Direct Microsoft Teams call to For Teams Go/Kickle added as new scenario
When For Teams Go/Kickle does not have a network connection (anymore), you can start a meeting and use the whiteboard
- If For Teams Go/Kickle was offline during boot, it triggered the settings page
- Improvement on send email when all documents are unchecked
- Sometimes and error occurred while sending the email
- Snapshot could sometimes have the boundary lines visible
- Keyboard detection mechanism improvements
- HDMI In grabber ID sometimes got lost resulting in no input signal (in combination with Barco Clickshare)
- Meeting title hidden set in settings didn't hide it in the screensaver
- Browser not able to go to youtube.com
- Webapps didn't logout while they should after ending the session
- When visiting voila.kickle.app, iOS platform now shows that mobile platform is not supported
Web App 4.0.3/Windows App 4.0.2 (April, 2021)
- Improved whiteboard:
- Improved whiteboard pages navigation
- Added laser pointer
- Added undo/re-do buttons
- Deleting per whiteboard page
- Possibility for pen, finger & fist recognition
- Smart Sticky Notes auto placement
- Improved Voila (Wireless Screen Sharing):
- New designed GUI
- Voila connection code simplified
- Up to 50% faster in touch back via application
- Firefox support (next to Chrome and Edge based on Chromium)
- No browser plugin needed anymore
- Voila via browser uses internet (easier for guests and IT integration)
- Voila via Voila application connects on local network
- Improved Webbrowser:
- Added shortcut possibility
- Improved Microsoft Teams Client Integration:
- One-Click pre-booked Teams meeting
- One-Click spontaneous Teams meeting
- Improved security (calendar hidden)
- Added access possibility to personal Teams files within a meeting session:
QR login/logout possibility to easily login to and logout from your personal Teams environment. Via this way you can open e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and pdf's as stored in your personal Teams within a meeting session. This makes it also possible to save e.g. your whiteboard annotations back to your personal Teams.
- Added Application Launcher:
- Windows 10 applications can be added to the Side bar for easy access
- Possibility to use any VC solution that can be installed within Windows
- Possibility to use any collaboration software that can be installed within Windows
- Added possibility to adapt the For Teams Go application to your liking (disable/enable features) depending on needs and/or policies
- Added Remote Management
- Added auto update function so application is always up-to-date (no manual update anymore)
Version 3.2.26805 (January, 2021)
- When you type out an email, For Teams Go/Kickle will now display the contact list (autocompletion).
- There's a new "exit meeting" button. For Teams Go/Kickle will now ask you explicitly if you want to stay or leave the meeting.
- For Teams Go/Kickle now displays a time-keeper.
- When there's a network disconnection, For Teams Talk/Kickle will now attempt to reconnect automatically.
- Some meetings don't disappear immediately from the timeline.
- The "move" icon in the annotation toolbar was not displayed.
- Sometimes, the "voila code" was erroneous.
Version 3.2.24916 (November, 2020)