IMPORTANT: Before you start this procedure, make sure you have the original BRIX key, or another (new) one.
If windows still is working, you also can find the key in:
(Accessible via C:Windows/regedit)
1. Turn on the screen. Make sure the screen-input is in “PC” mode.
2. Restart Windows and wait until you see next screen.
PAY ATTENTION, this screen will be only visible for 3 seconds
3. Choose the option “BRIX Recovery”.
If you’re not in time within the 3 seconds, you have to start the procedure again, after windows has been fully started.
4. Now some different screens will pass by. Don’t do anything, be patient.
5. Windows will restart now. You still have to wait and don’t do anything.
6. After the completing the procedure, you'll see the new start up screen.
7. Now you can start the procedure to install your BRIX module. Double click the "Get Started" icon to start the installation of the OPS.