Version 3.2.26805 (January, 2021)
- For Teams Talk/Kickle now supports Window sharing (Windows, iOS and Android).
- You can now invite new attendees to an existing Teams conference or start an ad-hoc Teams conference.
To use this new feature, you will need to execute the consent again (since the scope of the consent changed). Click the URL below and authenticate yourself using an administrator account: IMPORTANT:
You can make this consent before or after the update.
If you'd like to know more about the consent process, you can read this article:
Office 365 Consent For Teams Talk – CTOUCH Help Center
- When you type out an email, For Teams Talk/Kickle will now display the contact list (autocompletion).
- There's a new "exit meeting" button. For Teams Talk/Kickle will now ask you explicitly if you want to stay or leave the meeting.
- For Teams Talk/Kickle now displays a time-keeper.
- For Teams Talk/Kickle now displays an active speaker video.
- When there's a network disconnection, For Teams Talk/Kickle will now attempt to reconnect automatically.
- Some meetings don't disappear immediately from the timeline.
- The "move" icon in the annotation toolbar was not displayed.
- Sometimes, the "voila code" was erroneous.
- When you join a Teams conference, For Teams Talk/Kickle says "you're in the lobby" even when you're not.
Version 3.2.24916 (November, 2020)
- When you join a Teams conference and you share the For Teams Talk/Kickle screen, the video automatically switches to "thumbnail view".
- The screen sharing from Teams to For Teams Talk/Kickle and from For Teams Talk/Kickle to Teams has been improved.
- The video quality from Teams to For Teams Talk/Kickle has been improved.
- When For Teams Talk/Kickle is disconnected from the network, For Teams Talk/Kickle should display a notification.
- When For Teams Talk/Kickle is disconnected from the network and then reconnected, For Teams Talk/Kickle cannot rejoin the conference untill you exit the meeting.
- When a Teams attendee enables the "together mode" or the "large gallery view", there is an attendee named "audience" that appears when it should not.
- When you join a Teams conference and the webcam is disconnected, For Teams Talk/Kickle should display a notification.
- When a remote Teams attendee tries to mute For Teams Talk/Kickle remotely (through Teams), it doesn't work.
- When you pinch and zoom an object on the whiteboard, it doesn't work well.
Version 3.2.24468 (September, 2020)
- When you long-press the whiteboard icon, you are now able to access technical information concerning the meeting such as the meeting room name and the "callID" that identifies your Teams Call.
- When you type "CTRL + SHIFT + K," you can now select the device you'd like to use.
- If you're equipped with a third-party screen sharing device (Barco ClickShare), you can select it as well.
- Now, when you click on the "start sharing" button, the videoconference view automatically switches from "side view" to "thumbnail view".
- When you display your device to For Teams Talk/Kickle (from Voila, Teams, or ClickShare), or when you display a document from For Teams Talk/Kickle, For Teams Talk/Kickle will automatically switch to "presentation mode". In presentation mode, toolbars disappear automatically after a few seconds so you can use the whole screen for your presentation.
- Sometimes, you get the message "server error" during a videoconference.
- Sometimes, the remote attendee's webcam displays as a grey screen when it should display the remote attendee's webcam.
- When you connect a Barco Clickshare with For Teams Talk/Kickle, the Clickshare stream doesn't display.
- For Teams Talk/Kickle tries to authenticate to Office 365 in the background when it doesn't need to.
- If For Teams Talk/Kickle's local webcam is not connected, a warning message appears.
- When you configure For Teams Talk/Kickle without credentials, the "send mail" feature doesn't work
Version 3.2.24018 (September, 2020)
- The videoconference feature has been improved, especially the sound and video synchronization.
- Minor UI improvements with the "send mail" feature.
Not yet supported:
- When having 2 or more For Teams Talk devices, Video conference Room to Room is not supported yet. We do not recommend you to make a conference with 2 or more For Teams Talk devices witin the same conference.
Version 3.2.23754 (August, 2020)
- When the network disconnects and then reconnects, For Teams Talk now rejoins the meeting automatically.
- When the room account is not configured, device displays a persistent error message when it shouldn't.
Version 3.2.23588 (July, 2020)
Due to the new architecture to support network toplogies with Symmetric NAT, you have to make a new application consent before upgrading. Click the URL below and authenticate with your administrator tenant account (new consent is now also visible on the consent page, step 3: link)
- Symmetric NAT network topologies supported (check changed entries in Network specifications)
- Full screen video supported instead of cropped video stream
- Dutch language supported (Windows language should be set to Dutch)
- Screensaver displays 'No Meeting' when it shouldn't
- When you hang-up a call from For Teams Talk, the devices sometimes remains in the conference when it should leave
- When For Teams Talk receives a Teams sharing, the annotation toolbar doesn't appear when it should
Version 3.1.15 (June, 2020)