Version 3.2.24916 (November, 2020)
- When you join a Teams conference and you share the For Teams Talk/Kickle screen, the video automatically switches to "thumbnail view".
- The screen sharing from Teams to For Teams Talk/Kickle and from For Teams Talk/Kickle to Teams has been improved.
- The video quality from Teams to For Teams Talk/Kickle has been improved.
- When For Teams Talk/Kickle is disconnected from the network, For Teams Talk/Kickle should display a notification.
- When For Teams Talk/Kickle is disconnected from the network and then reconnected, For Teams Talk/Kickle cannot rejoin the conference untill you exit the meeting.
- When a Teams attendee enables the "together mode" or the "large gallery view", there is an attendee named "audience" that appears when it should not.
- When you join a Teams conference and the webcam is disconnected, For Teams Talk/Kickle should display a notification.
- When a remote Teams attendee tries to mute For Teams Talk/Kickle remotely (through Teams), it doesn't work.
- When you pinch and zoom an object on the whiteboard, it doesn't work well.
Version 3.2.24468 (September, 2020)
- When you long-press the whiteboard icon, you are now able to access technical information concerning the meeting such as the meeting room name and the "callID" that identifies your Teams Call.
- When you type "CTRL + SHIFT + K," you can now select the device you'd like to use.
- If you're equipped with a third-party screen sharing device (Barco ClickShare), you can select it as well.
- Now, when you click on the "start sharing" button, the videoconference view automatically switches from "side view" to "thumbnail view".
- When you display your device to For Teams Talk/Kickle (from Voila, Teams, or ClickShare), or when you display a document from For Teams Talk/Kickle, For Teams Talk/Kickle will automatically switch to "presentation mode". In presentation mode, toolbars disappear automatically after a few seconds so you can use the whole screen for your presentation.
- Sometimes, you get the message "server error" during a videoconference.
- Sometimes, the remote attendee's webcam displays as a grey screen when it should display the remote attendee's webcam.
- When you connect a Barco Clickshare with For Teams Talk/Kickle, the Clickshare stream doesn't display.
- For Teams Talk/Kickle tries to authenticate to Office 365 in the background when it doesn't need to.
- If For Teams Talk/Kickle's local webcam is not connected, a warning message appears.
- When you configure For Teams Talk/Kickle without credentials, the "send mail" feature doesn't work
Version 3.2.24018 (September, 2020)
- The videoconference feature has been improved, especially the sound and video synchronization.
- Minor UI improvements with the "send mail" feature.
Not yet supported:
- When having 2 or more For Teams Talk devices, Video conference Room to Room is not supported yet. We do not recommend you to make a conference with 2 or more For Teams Talk devices witin the same conference.
Version 3.2.23754 (August, 2020)
- When the network disconnects and then reconnects, For Teams Talk now rejoins the meeting automatically.
- When the room account is not configured, device displays a persistent error message when it shouldn't.
Version 3.2.23588 (July, 2020)
Due to the new architecture to support network toplogies with Symmetric NAT, you have to make a new application consent before upgrading. Click the URL below and authenticate with your administrator tenant account (new consent is now also visible on the consent page, step 3: link)
- Symmetric NAT network topologies supported (check changed entries in Network specifications)
- Full screen video supported instead of cropped video stream
- Dutch language supported (Windows language should be set to Dutch)
- Screensaver displays 'No Meeting' when it shouldn't
- When you hang-up a call from For Teams Talk, the devices sometimes remains in the conference when it should leave
- When For Teams Talk receives a Teams sharing, the annotation toolbar doesn't appear when it should
Version 3.1.15 (June, 2020)