Version 3.2.23754 (August, 2020)
- When the network disconnects and then reconnects, For Teams Talk now rejoins the meeting automatically.
- When the room account is not configured, device displays a persistent error message when it shouldn't.
Version 3.2.23588 (July, 2020)
Due to the new architecture to support network toplogies with Symmetric NAT, you have to make a new application consent before upgrading. Click the URL below and authenticate with your administrator tenant account (new consent is now also visible on the consent page, step 3: link)
- Symmetric NAT network topologies supported
- Full screen video supported instead of cropped video stream
- Dutch language supported (Windows language should be set to Dutch)
- Screensaver displays 'No Meeting' when it shouldn't
- When you hang-up a call from For Teams Talk, the devices sometimes remains in the conference when it should leave
- When For Teams Talk receives a Teams sharing, the annotation toolbar doesn't appear when it should
Version 3.1.15 (June, 2020)