What are the network requirements for EShare?
The CTOUCH Display and the EShare clients must be on the same network!
To get a really reliable, robust user experience, it is strongly recommended to connect the large display using Ethernet and the client device using a 5GHZ WiFi band.
The following network ports/protocols should be available:
- TCP Ports: 56789, 25123, 8121 & 8000
- UDP Ports: 48689, 25123
- DNS: h1.ee-share.com
- Please enable the broadcast function of the router.
With EShare it is possible to use Airplay*. For this check ports and settings below:
- Please ensure that mDNS of network/AP/router (if possible) is enabled.
- TCP Ports: 51040, 51030, 51020 & 51010
- UDP Ports: 5353 (mDNS to broadcast AirPlay*)
Download the latest Eshare App