To remove or replace an app on the home screen.
- Touch one of the apps in the quick launcher and hold it for four seconds.
- On the screen a list of all available apps will appear.
- To remove an app from the quick launcher, touch the cross icon on the top right corner of the app icon.
- To place a new app in the quick launcher you will first need to remove one if the maximum number of apps allowed has been reached (six).When there is room on the quick launcher, touch and hold down one of the apps for four seconds. Then the app overview will appear. Now touch the app (the store app for instance) you want to add and the app will appear in the quick launcher.
The apps will appear in the order you add them. If you want to change this order you need to remove and add the apps in the new order.
- To remove an app from the Riva you will first need to remove it from the quick launcher. Then once the app is visible in the app overview you will have touch the cross icon on the top right corner of the app icon.
Confirm that you want to delete the app.
When the app is deleted a message will appear in the bottom of the screen that he app has been uninstalled.
*Please do note that the apps that you want to 'switch' should not be active in the memory when replacing them to the start screen. When you short press the middle button on the screen, you can select the ‘square icon' to see which apps are active. Please close them all before replacing the favourite apps.
NOTE. If after following the steps above you're still not able to replace the favourite apps it might be locked in the 'Dealer Menu'. Please contact your dealer to change these settings.