Version 4.0.5 (August, 2021)
- Pen color didn't reset to default blue color after ending the session
Version 4.0.4 (July, 2021)
Note: This version needs re-authentication with the O365 account!
When Pro/Kickle does not have a network connection (anymore), you can start a meeting and use the whiteboard
- If Pro/Kickle was offline during boot, it triggered the settings page
- Improvement on send email when all documents are unchecked
- Sometimes and error occurred while sending the email
- Snapshot could sometimes have the boundary lines visible
- Keyboard detection mechanism improvements
- HDMI In grabber ID sometimes got lost resulting in no input signal (in combination with Barco Clickshare)
- Meeting title hidden set in settings didn't hide it in the screensaver
- Browser not able to go to youtube.com
- When visiting voila.kickle.app, iOS platform now shows that mobile platform is not supported
Version 4.0.x (April, 2021)
- Improved whiteboard:
- Improved whiteboard pages navigation
- Added laser pointer
- Added undo/re-do buttons
- Deleting per whiteboard page
- Possibility for pen, finger & fist recognition
- Smart Sticky Notes auto placement
- Improved Voila (Wireless Screen Sharing):
- New designed GUI
- Voila connection code simplified
- Up to 50% faster in touch back via application
- Firefox support (next to Chrome and Edge based on Chromium)
- No browser plugin needed anymore
- Voila via browser uses internet (easier for guests and IT integration)
- Voila via Voila application connects on local network
- Improved Webbrowser:
- Added shortcut possibility
Note: above picture contains a Teams shortcut which is not possible on CTOUCH Pro. This is only possible in the For Teams Go.
- Added possibility to adapt the Pro application to your liking (disable/enable features) depending on needs and/or policies
- Added Remote Management
- Added auto update function so application is always up-to-date (no manual update anymore)
Version 3.2.26805 (January, 2021)
- When you type out an email, CTOUCH Pro/Kickle will now display the contact list (autocompletion).
- There's a new "exit meeting" button. CTOUCH Pro/Kickle will now ask you explicitly if you want to stay or leave the meeting.
- CTOUCH Pro/Kickle now displays a time-keeper.
- When there's a network disconnection, CTOUCH Pro/Kickle will now attempt to reconnect automatically.
- Some meetings don't disappear immediately from the timeline.
- The "move" icon in the annotation toolbar was not displayed.
- Sometimes, the "voila code" was erroneous.
Version 3.2.24916 (November, 2020)
- When you pinch and zoom an object on the whiteboard, it doesn't work well.
Version 3.2.23754 (August, 2020)
- When the room account is not configured, device displays a persistent error message when it shouldn't.
Version 3.1.15 (July, 2020)
- Added Remote Assistance possibility
- 'Bad Network Connection' detection improvement during Voila Wireless Screen Sharing
- Improved Error Messaging
- General stability
Version 3.0.197 (January, 2020)
- When you run the Voila chrome plugin, it will install a shortcut in the search bar.
- Update button not working.
- When you display your device with the Voila chrome plugin and you close your Chrome Browser, Voila (on the receiver side) does not return to the tutorial as it should.
- Refresh Exchange booked meetings
- Improvement on error messages
Version 3.0.168 (December, 2019)