Version 3.2.26805 (January, 2021)
- When you type out an email, CTOUCH Pro/Kickle will now display the contact list (autocompletion).
- There's a new "exit meeting" button. CTOUCH Pro/Kickle will now ask you explicitly if you want to stay or leave the meeting.
- CTOUCH Pro/Kickle now displays a time-keeper.
- When there's a network disconnection, CTOUCH Pro/Kickle will now attempt to reconnect automatically.
- Some meetings don't disappear immediately from the timeline.
- The "move" icon in the annotation toolbar was not displayed.
- Sometimes, the "voila code" was erroneous.
Version 3.2.24916 (November, 2020)
- When you pinch and zoom an object on the whiteboard, it doesn't work well.
Version 3.2.23754 (August, 2020)
- When the room account is not configured, device displays a persistent error message when it shouldn't.
Version 3.1.15 (July, 2020)
- Added Remote Assistance possibility
- 'Bad Network Connection' detection improvement during Voila Wireless Screen Sharing
- Improved Error Messaging
- General stability
Version 3.0.197 (January, 2020)
- When you run the Voila chrome plugin, it will install a shortcut in the search bar.
- Update button not working.
- When you display your device with the Voila chrome plugin and you close your Chrome Browser, Voila (on the receiver side) does not return to the tutorial as it should.
- Refresh Exchange booked meetings
- Improvement on error messages
Version 3.0.168 (December, 2019)