The CTOUCH Essentials application requires an username to run correctly. This username is automatically authenticated once the device starts. If for security reason you would like to change the default username and password follow the procedure from below:
1. Switch CTOUCH Essentials to the CLI terminal (Instructions for switching to the CLI can be found here).
2. Log in with the username and password. If you don't know the default username and password please contact CTOUCH Support
3. In the "CMENU" select the number corresponding to "Exit or Exit to CLI" and press [Enter].
4. Type: passwd and press [Enter]
5. Input the new password and press [Enter]
6. Retype the password and press [Enter]
7. Type exit and press [Enter]. This will log you out from the CLI.
8. Login again with the username and the new password.