MirrorOp is a new industrial standard for realtime remote desktop operations. It has been widely adopted in wireless projectors industry and also being introduced to more consumer products, including TV, Smartphones and set-top boxes.
Also CTOUCH Laser Sky uses the MirrorOp solution.
Please find below the different versions for your device/operating system (latest version as well as the previous release):
|Version 22.214.171.124||Version 2.3.0.b32||MirrorOp Presenter iOS||MirrorOp Presenter Android|
|Portable v126.96.36.199||Version 2.0.87|
Windows: Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed: Audio projection issues on some laptops.
- Fixed: The Windows 10 command line issue.
- Fixed: The “fit-to-screen” function does not work in the split-screen mode.
- Fixed: Other minor bugs.
MacOS: Version 2.3.0.b32
1. Fixed: The “check for update” feature does not work properly
2. Fixed: Compatibility issues.