The Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) is a free tool for automating Windows and Windows Server operating system deployment, leveraging the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10
To make use of an automated installation your OPS needs an unique UUID. In case your OPS has a blank GUID you can generate an Universally Unique Identifier by following the steps below:
1. First download the DmiEditWin64 tool in this link
2. Unzip the DmiEditWin64.zip file and place the unzipped folder in the root of an USB pen drive.
3. Place the USB stick in the OPS and navigate to the unzipped folder, find the file that is named RUN_ME.exe and double click it to execute.
4. When the screen below pops up. Please click OK to continue
5. In the next screen select [Type 001] on the left so you will see the system information in the right dialog screen:
6. Double click on the UUI highlighted line (see picture below).
7. This will bring up a new pop-up where you can press the "Auto generate system UUID' button followed by the OK
8. As you can see now an 16 bytes Hexadecimal value is being generated so please click 'update' and choose 'All'
9. If the UUID updated successfully ,the dialog of DMI EDITOR will show "Updating DMI data done"
10. Now you can close the program, and reboot the OPS and you're good to go!