Nova has no LAN:
1. Go to "the Dealer Menu" and select "COS Settings".
2. Make sure "Network Enable" is "On".
3. To check if the screen has Ethernet, go to "System settings" via the floating bar.
4. Go to "More".
5. Go to "Ethernet".
6. This page will show if you have an Ethernet connection. The first picture is an example of a screen with Ethernet. The second picture is an example of a screen without Ethernet.
Nova has no Wi-Fi network:
1. Go to "the Dealer Menu" and select "Slide-in Settings".
2. Make sure "Wi-Fi Dongle Enable" is "On".
3. To check if the screen has Wi-Fi go to "System settings" via the floating bar.
5. Press on "Wi-Fi"
6. If the Wi-Fi is "Off", please put it "On". Now all the available networks will pop up and you can choose the one you would like to connect with.
7. You will need to enter the password of the network you just chose.
8. If you have entered the network password you will go back to the Wi-Fi Network settings page. Here you will see that you are connected to the network.