Leddura 2Meet & Leddura 2Share router configuration
Applicable only for the models:
Or serial numbers:
CTOUCH Leddura 2Meet and Leddura 2Share have an ethernet router build which offers the flexibility of integration into a company infrastructure or as a standalone device that creates his private network.
This approach offers a wide range of possible configurations, but at the same time poses some challenges during the initial setup. A keep aspect for a successful installation of 2Meet or 2Share is proper mode setup on the built-in ethernet router.
The internal router can be set up in three different modes:
Gateway mode: In this mode, the built-in router takes his full role and creates its own wireless networks for 2.4 and 5 GHz, does NAT translation1, DHCP server2 offers an IP address to any device that makes a request (default configuration). 2Meet or 2Share functionality can be used only by mobile devices which are connected to the CTOUCH router. Laptops, tables or phone connected in the company infrastructure cannot access the CTOUCH devices.
Bridge mode: Bridge mode offers the possibility of integration in the company infrastructure by disabling the NAT translation, switching OFF the DHCP server and the option to shut down the wireless networks created by the internal router. Laptop, phones and tablets can access the 2Meet functionality from the company infrastructure.
- Wireless ISP: Focus on connecting the CTOUCH 2Share to the internet via a wireless access point. In this mode, the NAT and DHCP server functionalities are active. We do NOT recommend the usage of this type of connection due to performance issue caused by wireless connect and limited bandwidth available for video streaming used during mirroring.
Note: This mode CANNOT be used for Leddura 2Meet.
Configuration of the router
By default, the built-in router is configured in gateway mode if you want to continue using this mode you don't need to do any other configuration.
To access the router configuration page, you will the following: a laptop with ethernet port (RJ-45) and ethernet cable. Once you have all the items mentioned earlier follow the steps from below
- Switch ON the CTOUCH device and wait until it boots up completely.
- Connect the ethernet cable on the ethernet port of the laptop and into the LAN OUT of the CTOUCH display (LAN OUT is located on the back left side of display). Do not connect any other cables at this moment.
- In the default configuration, your laptop will receive an IP address from the router. If this doesn't happen edit your network adapter configuration and set the following static IP address: 192.168.123.100 and subnet mask 255.255.255.0 (Gateway is not necessary at this point)
- Open Internet explorer (Do not use Internet explorer for any other web browsing since this browser is no longer supported by Microsoft) on your laptop and input the following address: 192.168.123.254. The page from below will be displayed. (Do not use Chrome or Edge browser).
- Enter the username and password. The default credentials are username admin and the password filed is empty (no password). Press login to enter the administrative page.
Note: it is highly recommended to set a password for the admin account as extra security measure. In case you forgot the password for admin account please contact CTOUCH for support how to reset the router.
Now you have access to all settings and option of the router.
We have created few configurations which can be loaded based on your requirements and can be used for a fast setup of the router. The configurations available are bridge mode with and without wireless networks or gateway mode full activated. The amount of settings available in the router is far much larger and the configurations available are designed to help in the initial setup.
Leddura 2Meet & 2Share - Bridge mode (without Wi-Fi)
Leddura 2Meet & 2Share - Bridge mode (Wi-Fi enabled)
WARNING: Bridged Mode with WiFi access points enabled have no password on the access points. Please make sure to enable the appropriate network security before using this mode!
Leddura 2Meet & 2Share - Gateway mode (Wi-Fi enabled)
To load one the configurations, go to Advanced mode --> Management --> Save/reload settings.
Now you choose load settings from file, and browse to the required (matching your required mode) xxx.dat file in your Download folder.
When the file is selected, press the upload button and the router will upload the configuration. After rebooting, you’re ready to use new uploaded configuration.
Note: In case you forgot the router credentials, you can do factory reset.