In case you want to extend your desktop instead of duplicating your desktop, please follow below steps to make that possible (Windows MirrorOp Client only):
- Start your MirrorOp client on your Windows device .
Note: it is not necessary to connect to your Leddura 2Meet.
- Select the settings button in the left top corner.
- Select [Preferences...].
- Select [Advanced].
- Change the Mode from [Duplicate] to [Extend].
- Confirm your configuration change by pressing [OK].
When changing the Mode to Extend for the first time, a Virtual Display Driver needs to be installed. The MirrorOp application will show below message where you have to confirm the download by pressing the [OK] button.
- The following file will be downloaded:
- Install this file by executing it (follow the installation instructions on the screen). Below screen dumps are just for your reference on what to expect during the installation of the Virtual Display Driver.
After a successful installation of Virtual Display Driver and a reboot of the PC, you can use the MirrorOp Client with Extended Desktop.