How can I setup a screensaver?
1. Touch the (Android) Setting menu.
2. Touch ‘Daydream’; the screensaver app.
3. Touch ‘Daydream’.
4. Select the content you want to display.
5. Touch ‘When to sleep’ to set the amount of time you would like to pass before the screensaver is initiated.
6. Select the amount of time before ‘Daydream’ needs to start.
7. Select the amount of time before the screens goes to stand-by mode.
8. Touch ‘Start now’ or go back by pressing the going back button in the floating bar or on the remote control.