When making use of RS232 communication with the CTOUCH Laser air+ series, it is recommended to upgrade to the latest MCU version to make use of the latest added commands. After (or before) upgrading the MCU firmware, make sure to upgrade the main firmware of the screen as well. Please check the for latest main firmware here. MCU/RS232 firmware can be downloaded here.
RELEASE NOTES HISTORY MCU Laser Air+
- Optimization update
- VGA input wake up from standby.
- Floating menu down on start-up
- VGA input wake up from standby can be controlled via Dealer menu.
New added commands:
Input Source Control:
- Display port
For test purpose a file as part of the zip is added which can be used with the free version of Docklight (https://docklight.de/downloads/). The file has the ptp extension and contains all available RS232 commands.
Content downloadable attachment:
- CTOUCH_MCU_Release Notes_Laser air plus_vU2017113.pdf
- CTOUCH_RS232_Protocol_Laser air plus_V170913.pdf